- Sampling A/F ratio and punctual Lambda values from 0.65 to 1.6
- Wide band Bosch LSU 4.9 probe included in the kit
- Available in three versions providing CAN, Analog and CAN+Analog outputs
Full control of your engine
LCU-ONE Lambda controllers allow you to perfectly tune the carburetion of your engine, significantly improving your car performances.
All LCU-ONE lambda controllers use a wide band Bosch LSU 4.9 probe for its capacity of saving the original calibration for all its life and for its duration: Bosch LSU 4.9 probe, in fact, has been designed to last for more than 100.000 km on a stock car.
High precision sampling
LCU-ONE can detect punctual Lambda value from 0.65 to 1.6, offering you an extremely precise measurement, very useful for engine tuning.
Through the analysis of the remaining oxygen, it points out possible oxygen excess/lack in the carburetion, providing an essential information for gasoline, diesel or alternative fuel powered engines.
Three variants to cover all needs
LCU-ONE range is available in three different versions:
- LCU-ONE CAN (kit): uses a CAN bus and is extremely easy to install.
- LCU-ONE Analog (kit 1) (kit 2): uses a serial line for programming and an analog output proportional to lambda value. To be even more user-friendly, these two versions of LCU-ONE switch on/off together with the logger.
- LCU-ONE CAN + Analog (kit 1) (kit 2), equipped with both CAN bus and analog output.